Good dental health begins with you. By following these dental care tips and simple routine, you can keep your mouth clean and healthy:
1. Brush your teeth for two to three minutes, twice a day using fluoride toothpaste.
2. Use a small to medium size toothbrush.
3. Use a toothbrush with soft to medium multi-tufted, round-ended nylon bristles.
4. Use small circular movements to clean your teeth.
5. Change your toothbrush regularly, every 3 months.
6. Clean between your teeth using dental floss or interdental brushes.
7. Reduce sugary drinks and foods.
8. Visit your dentist and hygienist regularly, as often as recommended.