As we are all aware, on the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect.
GDPR imposes additional requirements and obligations on organisations and gives you, the data subject, extra rights on how your data is used and accessed.
As a medical establishment, The Priors Dental Practice has always taken data protection very seriously. We want to keep you up to date with the additional steps we have taken to protect your personal data and have put in place additional measures to ensure your data is protected. We won’t be changing the way in which we use your personal information, but our new privacy notice will provide you with additional details such as:
- Your increased rights in relation to the information we hold on you
- How we keep your personal information secure
- The types of personal information we collect about you and how we use it
- The legal grounds for how we use your information
- Third parties with whom we share your data in a secure and safe manner
We have recently published our new privacy notice on our website. This provides you with information on the data we hold on you, what we do with the data and your rights under the new GDPR.
Please visit our website at www.thepriorsdentalpractice.co.uk/site/privacy-policy/ for more information.
If you have any questions on this or the data we hold on you please call us on 01785 712388 or email us at email@example.com